Structuring of business entities to avoid liability risks of entrepreneurs
- Support for business start-ups in international locations (e.g. EU, UK, USA, Asia Pacific & CH)
- Selection of the appropriate legal forms
- Overcoming bureaucratic obstacles
- Drafting contracts under commercial, tax and corporate law
- Start-up advice (tax law, company law, organisational, financing structure)
- Support from the idea, to the foundation and implementation of the business model
- Strategic support in different phases of the business as needed (fundraising, networking).
- Tax law-, corporate law- & organisational advice
- Advice on financing structures
- Prevention of crisis and insolvency
- Crisis prevention in the start-up phase of a company
- Implementation of appropriate measures to better deal with risks when crisis situations occur.
- Tax, legal and financial advisory services as required via the ameleo Suisse network
- Establishment of corporate groups, optimised in terms of liability considerations with regard to a potential crisis in the future
- Project management as single point of contact for transactions in the corporate sector, e.g. transfer of businesses, company acquisitions & mergers, but also debt-financed takeovers